Total Pageviews

Saturday 26 April 2008

Hearts For You!



There is a GREMLIN in my scanner! It's true! The ribbon on here is HOT PINK. not cold white!! It is a very bright 'in-ya'face' hot pink but looks a sickly white on here! :-( Oh well, at least I know it's pink!
I'm not feeling too well today, I have Addisons Disease & have had some major stress recently. Anyone who knows anything about Addisons knows that stress can make you very ill. I'm fighting to keep myself OUT of hospital & seem to be doing the right things. I've had 100's of admissions to hospital & really DON'T want to spend my weekend in there!! (And if I sound a bit vague or my words are scrambled..blame it on the steroids!)
So, besides having a nice visit from my stamping mate Margaret (she lives two houses away - how convenient!) I decided I was going to make cards, in spite of felling like !#*? So this is one of the cards I made. Even the green card has not shown up as bright as it SHOULD be!
I punched out the squares then punched (on an angle) the hearts out & layered them onto a burgundy coloured card.
Anybody want a free Gremlin???!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!