Total Pageviews

Sunday 20 April 2008

Tab Card



I punched out 2 circles in Mulberry card & then a smaller scallop circle using my nesties. I punched out an olive green tag using my SU round tab punch & joined the cards together. I stamped a small Hero Arts stamp in Pearlescent Olive green Brilliance ink on the white circle. Inside the card I have glued 2 white circles on the inside of the Mulberry card to cover the green tab.
Lastly I added the green 'thing' ?! on the side of the card using a green brad. A simple card to make taking not alot of time to make! But it did make me smile! :-)

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic shape for a card & I love your colours. The stamping on the textured paper looks great too. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!