Total Pageviews

Tuesday 29 April 2008

Fun Flowers!



This is part of a Hero Art stamp (K4952 Sketchbook Flowers). I stamped the flowers then punched out just part of them. I also cut out a slightly larger black square & layered it behind the flowers. I cut another square in white & placed it as so in the photo. I used my copics to watercolour it & went around the edges with a light grey copic to 'shadow' the image. I crimped a strip of black card (just because I could!) & placed it on the black card behind the image. I like this stamp as I can play around with it & do different things with it! Lots'a fun girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!