Total Pageviews

Tuesday 29 April 2008

Gone Fishin'!!

Well I wish that was ME on that inner-tube fishing! Mr. Penguin looks soooo relaxed & happy!
I love these SU stamps, had them for awhile now, my AWESOME friend Rosy gave them to me years ago, but I just love them! (Love you too Rosy Babe!) And I love the orange & turquoise colours I have used on the cards!
I used my circle & rectangle nesties ( I cannot LIVE without those things!) to cut out the shapes. I have used my copics (can't live without those either..) to colour the image.
Fun, fun FUN is what I had making this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!