Total Pageviews

Wednesday 2 May 2018

"LOVE"

 I "love" 💜 how this card turned out:-)  I struggled with it all day because I really wanted to 'curl' the flowers, but the card I had used for the flowers is very hard and didn't 'curl' well at all.  So I left the card, the flowers, the word and gold leaves sitting on my desk all day.  (Big mistake, because someone rolled on top of everything and had flowers and scrambled gold letters stuck on his fur!) Anyway, late this afternoon I finally got it into my head that in spite of wanting to 'curl' the flowers, it wasn't going to happen!  So I got on with it and left the flowers 'flat'.  And I "love" 💜 it!  It's a very 'clean and simple' card for me, which I really like, but I struggle with that sort because I am a "bling" girl and want to add 'sparkle and glitz'  to everything!  But I didn't, I just left it as it is. The photo below is taken on an angle because I wanted to highlight the gold card.
And here is my "supervisor", asleep on my desk with his head resting on the bar stool beside the desk! This was before he rolled on everything and scrambled my gold letters! There's nothing like spreading yourself out - all over my desk! 
 And here he is again, this time sitting on the bar stool with his paw on the window ledge! You gotta be comfortable!
 Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!