Total Pageviews

Wednesday 9 May 2018

"The New Bed"

 While I was out today I went into the local Hospice Shop.  I swore I would never go back in there again after I was served by a lady with a really bad attitude.  But!  I decided that I was not going to let her dictate whether or not I shop there.  So in I went, and I found THIS!  A gorjuss soft and plush cat bed for $5.  It's brand new and is just so soft and warm.  Well, Romeo was the first to try it...
 and here he is half in and half out!  I know he can fit, but for some reason he wasn't going any further in than this!
The he tried again...and still his bum was too big!  Bella had a look at it and decided it wasn't for her and run off outside!  Huh!  Some gratitude wouldn't go amiss here!!  It's probably too hot at the moment for them to want to sleep in it, but wait til Winter and they will BOTH want to get in it!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. That’s so cute! I wish our cats liked things like that. They’re the only cats I’ve ever known who don’t like boxes or things to hide/sleep in — unless it involves pulling apart the underside of furniture so they can crawl inside. Goofballs.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!