Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 May 2018

Thursdays Cards!

The card above was inspired by Connie from Simply Simple Stamping.  She had made a card like this, with a bookmark added to the front of the card.  Such an easy way to add a small gift to a card!  Click on her name and it will take you right to her blog!  I check her blog often a there is always something fun to make - thank you Connie!  The placement of the double sided tape under the oval keeps the bookmark from sliding out the bottom.  And I used scraps of card and DSP I had laying on my desk.  The words are from an old SU stamp set I have had for a long time.
The cat card below is for some friends of mine who very kindly came and fed my two fur babies while I was in hospital last year.  Yes, I know, I am very late at getting it done! The problem was, I wasn't very well for some time after the surgery and this stopped me doing any kind of craft work.  The little mouse is from another 'old' SU stamp set!  The "Thank You" stamp is from "Hooks, Lines and Inkers" who are not around anymore, or maybe they have changed their name?  I'm not sure.  I know they used to be "DJ Inkers" when I first discovered them.  
I've been a bit slow this week, I had the flu injection on Monday and ended up with a very painful arm afterwards, and could barely move my arm it was so sore:-(  On top of that it's Hay Fever/Allergy season and my sinuses have been blocked for weeks:-(  I am feeling better today, but all it takes is for a neighbour to mow their lawns and I will be off sneezing again - not fun!  I seem to have Hay Fever/Allergies all year round, but worse at the change of Seasons.  Oh well, Summer is coming round again in a few months so it will settle down a bit then!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} (allergy free!) from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!