Total Pageviews

Thursday 31 May 2018

"Looking Sharp"!

 I made this Cactus card using Sizzix Looking Sharp Fold Along dies.  I tied the card closed int he photo above because it doesn't close too well otherwise.  Below is a photo of the card without the ribbon.
 And here below is the inside of the card!  Lot's of fun to make, and the card can be embellished however you like.  I added some tiny gems to the sunglasses to give it some "bling".  I mean, Cactus pants need "bling", right?!
 Below is a close up of the inside of the card.  You can write a message on the back of the card if you like. I fond the die set at "Spotlight" and it was on sale for $16, which I thought was a good price.  The card will fit into a normal size envelope when closed.

 Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!