Total Pageviews

Friday 4 May 2018

There Is Always "Hope".

 I'm back today with another clean and simple card.  This one say's "HOPE".  I have a set of 4 vertical word dies.  "Love, Peace, Hope and Joy".  When I bought them I thought the letters were all attached to each other, so they would be vertical on my cards.  However when I cut them out, each letter is separate.  Placing them on the cards is a challenge as the letters are very skinny and the glue tends to stick to my fingers as well as the letters!
Because I had die cut several of these flowers (Stampin' Up!) I decided to make a series of these cards.  Watch for more!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to you:-)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, but it's so pretty! Have you tried using a pair of tweezers? I don't even attempt gluing those intricate dies without my tweezers.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!