Total Pageviews

Saturday 26 May 2018

Saturdays Cards



The card above is a small 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 inch note card.  I used my stitched squares dies to cut the white card.  I added a small piece of SU DSP along the bottom of the card.  Stamped and cut out the flowers (Crafters Companion) and stuck that to the middle of the card using double sided sponge tape.  I stamped the words, also Crafters Companion, then stuck the white card to the folded black card.  I stuck some tiny clear gems in the center of each flower, and some tiny drops of Nuvo Crystal Drops in Sweet Lilac to the buds on the flowers.
 The horses on the card above are from Lavinia Stamps.  First of all I used some brushes to make the circle. I used two SU ink pads to get the colours I wanted. Turquoise and green.  Then I stamped the hills and then the horses.  I layered the white card to a turquoise card and then onto a folded white card.
Thanks for dropping by!  Have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!