Total Pageviews

Sunday 6 May 2018

"Peace, Love, Hope and Joy."


I have finished all the PLHJ cards and I made bookmarks to go in with each card.  Above is a photo of all the cards with their bookmarks.  I am happy how they have turned out, in spite of wanting to "curl" the flowers and not being able to!  I call it being flexible!  If you click on the photo (or any photo on my blog) it will enlarge the photo so you can see it better.
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-) 




2 comments:

  1. I’ve been enjoying all your peace, joy, hope and love cards. The flowers look great, even if they’re not curled, and I love the shine of the gold letters. I’ve been trying to figure out what other words you could make with those letters, and the best I’ve come up with so far is Noel. The bookmarks are a great addition to the cards!🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops - no N for Noel. Silly me. You mentioned Happy in your email. There’s also Hello. I’m going to keep thinking. 😉

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!