Total Pageviews

Sunday 27 May 2018

French Cats

Here's the card I made this morning.  The black cats are a Marianne Designs die set called French Cats.  I cut a circle in the silver card and layered it on to a piece of yellow card. 
I glued a strip of yellow card under the cats and then glued a white flower on either side of the yellow card.  I added the "I 💜YOU" to the strip of yellow card.  I layered the silver card onto a folded black card, and lastly added strips of yellow card to frame the card, and punched out some tiny daisies to add to the yellow frame.  It sounds like a lot when you are writing it, but it really wasn't difficult IRL!  Here's a close up of the daisies etc, below.
Thanks for dropping by, Have a SUNSHINE DAY!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. I love the color combination on this card. And those cat silhouettes in the moonlight are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!