Total Pageviews

Wednesday 23 May 2018

Fairies

I used two fairy stamps from "Lavinia Stamps" for this card.  First of all I cut a circle out of a piece of scrap card so I could make the moon.  I put the circle mask over my card and used my shaving brushes to colour the circle.  I used Lovely Lilac, and Orchid Opulence both old SU stamp pads.  Then I used "Sunshine Yellow" from "Adirondak" over the part of the circle.  To stamp the fairies I used my Stamp Perfect tool and stamped the fairies in Graphite Black, a pigment ink from Brilliance.  I stamped the fairies three times so I got a good coverage of black ink.  I LOVE my Stamp Perfect and am using it more and more:-)  I love how you can just keep re-inking your stamp so you get a good depth of colour, and fill in any "white" or "patchy" bits that didn't quite get inked enough. SO much easier than stamping without the SP!
I layered the white card on to hot pink, then purple card and finally on to white card.  And the best part??  The card was EASY to do!!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day:-)  Looks like I the only "Sunshine" in my life today will be me, as it is pouring with heavy rain right now and looks like it will stay around all day:-(  We had a huge thunderstorm much earlier this morning around 4 am, so I think the only thing to do today is stay inside and....stamp stamp stamp!
{HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job with the sponged moon! And I love the fairy silhouette images. I don’t have any fairy stamps like those, but I might have to look for some. 🙂

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!