Total Pageviews

Saturday 2 June 2018

ICAD 2018 - I'm Giving It A Go!!

 To find out more about ICAD 2018, please check Lorraines blog post,  Ready, Set, Go -ICAD 2018.  ICAD stands for "Index Card A Day, and this year I am giving it a go!  I don't know how consistent I will be, so it will be interesting!  I did this card last night, which for me, was June 1st which is the first day of ICAD.   When I drew the snowman, I had no idea ICAD was about to begin.  But because it was drawn on an index card (thank you Lorraine!)  I am using as my first card.  I think the prompt is Roller Coaster.  Now, as you can see, there's no roller coaster in my picture, so here's where YOUR imagination comes in!  Maybe the snowman is dreaming about riding a roller coaster?  Or maybe he is ON a roller coaster and is saying, 'Do you see what I see?"  Or does he just have stardust and sequins in his eyes??!  He's a dreamer.  It's up to YOU the reader to decide.  Have fun.  Let me know what you come up with!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, good luck with the challenge! It sounds like fun, and I may have to try it myself sometime. And your snowman is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so glad to see that you're going to give it a go. No worries if you don't get to it everyday. I think you'll have fun just creating something on those cards whether or not you go along with the prompt. It certainly keeps your mind working don't you think. And as far as your snowman and rollercoaster go - I'm picturing him sliding along on his mid-section as his sled, up and down some hilly park just like a rollercoaster!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!