Total Pageviews

Sunday 3 June 2018

Sundays Cards

 The card above, and the one below, is made from a set of stamps I got off ebay late last year.  This is the first time I have played with them. I used some stitched oblong dies on the top card, and on the card below I used my wonky stitched square dies.  The pink dotted card above, and the blue flower card below are some new sheets of card I got from "Spotlight" last week.  I might have to go back and get some more because I really like it, and it is on sale right now!  It's a nice firm card, which I like.
 Below is my ICAD card for day two.  The theme is "Fireworks"!
 It's a wet day here today, so I am inside  making cards, and drinking lots of hot chocolate!  The problem is, it's also dark and even though I have the lights on, it's still not all that bright.  *Sigh*.  I hate days like this. They depress me. Hope you're having a good day! Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. Great cards (and index card)! I haven’t bought that stamp set, but I’ve been thinking about it. We had a bit of a gray day here, too. Here’s to sunnier tomorrows!😀

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!