Total Pageviews

Saturday 30 June 2018

Mr. Bunny!

 Above is the card I posted in an earlier post, and hadn't quite finished.  I finally put the words and flowers on to finish it!  Big job!  The tree die I used is a new one.  I thought it looked like the trees around here with no leaves on!
The stamp set above is a new one.  I have no idea whose brand it is as it was sold as an un-branded set.  I haven't used it yet.

This is my neighbours tree, what was left of it after it came down in a storm on my place earlier in the year. (photo above) It was cut right down a few days ago.  While I was happy to see it go because it became dangerous, I was also sad because I used to love watching the Tuis and the Wood Pigeons perch on the branches.  I's see them every morning and then again later in the afternoon as the sun was setting.  I hope they found another tree to perch in!


Below is the "after" photo once the tree was cut down.  It lets a lot more sun and light into my place now.  After it was cut down and the guys had gone, the Blackbirds and thrushes all came down to check for bugs and things on the lawn!
Thanks for dropping by, hope you have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!