Total Pageviews

Tuesday 19 June 2018

"Full of Sunshine" and a Car Crash

 I made this card using my Foxy Friends stamps and punch from SU.  The words are from "My Favourite Things" - "Full of Sunshine".  Look at all those gorjuss SUNSHINE words!  Sunshine for every occasion!  Below is a photo of the stamp set. 
 These are some photos I took around 5 pm yesterday.  This trailer came undone from the car it was attached to, and crashed through my neighbours fence.  It took out a big chunk of her (new) fence as well as part of her deck.  No-one was injured thank goodness.  The crash made a heck of a noise, and I couldn't believe what I was seeing when I went out with my camera!  
I have had people say to me what a dangerous road I live on, but it's not the road, it's the stupid DRIVERS!  In every crash I have photographed (and there's been alot), it has always been the drivers fault.  Speed, alcohol/drugs, inattention.  The road has been tested multiple times and there is nothing wrong with it.  
 It's made me a bit wary of walking up and down the road now!  Anyway, thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!