Total Pageviews

Saturday 23 June 2018

Butterfly Card

 The butterfly card was made last night.  A reasonably quick and easy card to make.  The word stamp is from "Crafters Companion".  
The stamp above is a new one I got a couple of days ago.  The problem is, part of the top right hand eye brow is "missing" when you stamp it.  Quick email and photo to the company, and they are going to send me a replacement stamp.  (Thanks to Meetu at Krafters Cart here in Auckland! Awesome company!)  I have sent the stamp back to them and they will order another one in for me. On this image, I hand drew the missing bit and started to decorate the image (below).
I'm not sure if I have put too many gems on or not. The rest of the "eye" I am going to colour with either watercolour pencils or markers.  The image fascinates me 😊  I'll post it again when it is finished.
 Below is a card I made during the week, but it never got finished.  I need to put some words on the card.  Big decision - what words to stamp?!  It just needs something small on the right hand side opposite the bunny.  Deep *sigh*.  Another card to re-post!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day.😊 {HUGS} from me to YOU! 💜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!