Total Pageviews

Monday 11 June 2018

"Hello Sunshine!"

I don't know how I managed to make this card today because it is so icy cold and my fingers are numb!!  But I was determined to make at least ONE card, so here it is!  I've been re-heating a wheat bag over and over  all morning just to keep my fingers warm so I could make the card!  I hate Winter:-(
And here is "His Royal Hairyness", Romeo!  He was in the bath one night chasing his tail!  He loves playing in the bath and has a great time chasing his tail or playing with his toys.  When I adopted him and bought him home, the first thing he did was check out the bathroom and jump in the bath!  In Summer when it is hot, I often find him lying on his stomach in the bath, to keep cool!  (Note to self: must try it sometime!)
I haven't done alot of crafting lately because I have been busy chasing tradies to either fix my fence or straighten my tree that the truck hit.  So far, out of about eight companies I contacted about the fence, only ONE has replied and he is coming tomorrow to give me a quote for the insurance company.   I am still trying to find someone to fix the tree.  
Ok that's me for now, hope you are having a SUNSHINE day!  Thanks for dropping by, {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

2 comments:

  1. I thought it was only something that happened here - not hearing back from tradies/contractors when you need work done. Good luck with that. Stay warm. Saying that seems to strange to me at this time of year here when I'm hoping that the temps stay pleasant before they skyrocket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card and the cute kitty! One of these days I should do a cat update blog post. Hope you're staying warm, and good luck with getting the fence fixed!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!