Total Pageviews

Friday 6 July 2018

I Hate Winter!

 I made the card above today, I struggled with it because it is so cold and my fingers were sore and frozen.😐  I just can't work with frozen fingers!  Just over a month into Winter and I have had enough!  We had our hottest summer on record last summer, and now we have had the coldest June on record!  If it is going to be this cold, I want snow with it!  
Below is a stamp set I got off ebay late last year.  I think it arrived around the same time as I had my surgery, and I never used it as I wasn't well.
 Below are the three dies that match the stamp set.  



 Here is another stamp set I got from ebay, also around the time of my surgery and not used...yet!!  
The only reason I am not blogging much, is because it's so cold.  I have Reynauds and so my blood circulation is terrible.  Winter drives me insane because I WANT to make cards, but my hands are so sore and frozen that I struggle to do anything.  Anyone got a spare pair of hands in good working order they don't want...please send them my way!!
Anyway, I hope YOU have a SUNSHINE day, and thanks so much for dropping by!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)


1 comment:

  1. I’m with you about winter! Every winter I swear I’m going to move somewhere that doesn’t get cold. And this past winter was literally six months long. Ugh. I hope it warms up for you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!