Total Pageviews

Monday 30 July 2018

"Witch" Way Up?!

 I saw a card like this on Pinterest and thought I would make one.  The witches legs and boots are a set of three dies I have.  I am not sure whose they are, possibly "Impression Obsession", but that's just a guess.  I've had them for about two years and no longer have the packet they came in. I put some gold card (it looks yellow in this photo!) behind the legs, and randomly added some tiny gems for a bit of "bling".  So much fun!  I hand drew the black border as well as the words.  I don't know who made the card on Pinterest, but if it is your card, or you know who made it, let me know so I can give you credit!  Thanks:-)
That's all for today, thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea for a card! And those dies are cute, too. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!