Total Pageviews

Thursday 26 July 2018

Unicorn Card!

 I was inspired to make this Unicorn card after seeing a gorjuss (and funny!) Unicorn card on Andreas blog yesterday!  Hop on  over to her blog (click on her name) and have a look at what she has been up to.  I check her blog daily because I am always inspired by her art work.  This Unicorn was a $5 die set from "Spotlight", for those Kiwis reading this.  She was so much fun to make and embellish!  I hand drew her eyelashes very carefully with a fine tipped Rotring Tikky Graphic pen.  In reality the card is much brighter and more sparkly than it shows  here, jeez I hate that😠
 Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. Aww, thanks, Sunshine! I love this bright, sparkly unicorn card! The embellishments on her rear end remind me of My Little Pony. (Did you guys have those toys/TV shows?) That die is great - I need another unicorn stamp or die so I have a little variety with my unicorn images. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!