Total Pageviews

Sunday 5 August 2018

Summertime Fizz!

 The bottles on the card above is from a die set I bought off ebay recently. I used bright coloured card and paper because I wanted it to look summery!  Even though our Winter has been exceptionally mild, (except for June) I am over it and want some heat!  I had fun with this card and in the end it came together really quickly. The yellow card is much brighter than it is showing, maybe because it is almost a neon yellow.  Weird!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

2 comments:

  1. This is a fun card! I love the patterned paper and the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you have me longing for a cool drink! Love those dies.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!