Total Pageviews

Monday 20 August 2018

Christmas Card Plus!

Here's a Christmas card I made today.  It opens from the top.  I had fun with this card and used one of my 2019 calendar tabs.  I was going to use the calendar stamp Lorraine M gave me, but wanted a 12 month calendar and didn't want to have to stamp the calendar stamp so many times.  Plus I want to make ten of these cards, so it would have been too time consuming to use the calendar stamp.  But I have another project in mind using the stamp Lorraine gave me:-)
I added a flower and leaves, plus a circle I had cut out, to the front of this little treat bag. Oh, and not forgetting the SEQUINS that I am SO addicted to!  Got to get those on as many cards as I can! 
Above is a little tag I had made some time ago and put aside.  I just added a sequin to it and it was done!  Isn't it funny how one little sequin (or two!) can finish off a project?!
Below is a photo of one of my African Violets that I have.  They are all inside and all of them have been flowering for awhile now.  They seem to love the heat inside my my dining room.
I haven't done much craft work in the last week or so, too much on my mind.  A relative was seriously injured and has since passed away.  There is an investigation into how they were injured and by whom.  So with all this going on, I have hardly done any craft stuff.  I will be  going to their funeral this coming Saturday.
Anyway, I hope you have a SUNSHINE day!  Thanks for dropping by, {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)




1 comment:

  1. I love the color of that violet - or at least what it looks like on my computer. I find that colors vary from time to time. So sorry to hear about your family member. I'm sure you know the easiest way to get a bunch of those calendars done. Ya gotta go with what's best for you.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!