Total Pageviews

Sunday 5 August 2018

Christmas Card

 Well this is a surprise!  In the short space of time since I posted the card in the post below this one, I made another Christmas card!  I had already cut out and assembled the white circle with the houses and had glued it to the dark blue (blotchy) card stock, and it was supposed to go on a plain white card.  However, I didn't like it!  So I grabbed the green piece of card that was already die cut (another recent ebay purchase) and glued it on an angle onto the black card, added the white circle with houses, put some gold edges around the black and the green card, and it was done!  I didn't plan it, but I like how it turned out, and boy, was it quick!  I wish all my cards were that quick to make...deep *sigh*
I have something wrong with my right arm, there is no blood circulating in it and my arm including my hand, is icy cold all the time. I am off to see my doctor next week so I hope he finds out what it is because it feels really weird.  It's a kind of "dead".  No matter what I do, it's still  icy cold.  And it is annoying because I keep wanting to shake my arm to get the blood circulating.  (And that doesn't work!)  It feels like it's coming from my right shoulder.  
Anyway, thanks for dropping in, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

2 comments:

  1. I love when cards just come together like that. It’s almost as if they make themselves. 😉
    I’m so sorry about your arm. I hope the doctor is able to find out what the problem is and that it’s nothing serious. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. That arm ailment sounds serious. My thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!