Total Pageviews

Monday 13 August 2018

Humming Bird Note Card

This is a small 4 3/4 by 3 1/2 inch note card I made, using a stamp set by "Pretty Pink Posh".  I really like this company and have recently discovered my favourite stamp shop, Krafters Cart (NZ) now carry their products, yay!  You can see the stamp set below. I used some stitched rectangle dies  with rounded corners and layered the  stamped white card onto the turqoise and finally onto the pink card.  I stamped the Humming Birds on some scrap card and hand cut them out and glued them to the white card.  There is a set of matching dies for these Humming Birds, but I have yet to decide if I will get them or not.   
Two views of the stamp set, whichever way I put it, some of the stamps were upside down! 
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. This is a fun card, Sunshine! I love the colors of the hummingbirds. You did a great job cutting them out, too — you don’t need the dies! 😉😁

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!