Total Pageviews

Friday 10 August 2018

"Fluffles! No It's Not A Swear Word!"

Does anyone remember "Fluffles"?!  He's an old "Stampendous" stamp and I have a couple of different "Fluffles" from way back.  He was very popular and ended up on lot's of my cards!  Well I dusted him off and made this Christmas card with him earlier today.  He's having "snow much fun" on his snow board!  I made the snowy/starry sky using some Dylusions sprays I have.  What you can't see is the sky is actually all sparkly.  You should see it sparkle in the sun!  The snowy mountains/clouds also have some "sparkle" on them.  I had fun making this card, I hope you enjoy it!
 Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. The title of this post totally made me smile! I don’t have any Fluffles stamps, but he’s cute, and he looks like he’s having a great time on this awesome card!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!