Total Pageviews

Sunday 29 April 2018

"Impossible" Card and More Fairies!

 This card is called the "Impossible" card and is cut from ONE piece of card!  Above is the front of the card and below is the back, where you can write a message on.
The card folds flat and fits in to the largest size envelope on the Envelope Punch Board.  To see how to make this card, go to https://mixedupcraft.com/2018/04/10/the-impossible-card/   There is also a great video you can watch.  I had fun making it!  Thanks to Sam and her amazing video and instructions!  I sat mesmerized watching your video!

Here is another light bulb card I made today.  Having so much fun with these cards!  I used some Nuvo Crystal Drops in clear on top of the bubbles to give the card some texture. 
After a horrible wet and really windy day yesterday, we have the sun today:-)  I sat and watched in fascination as the neigbours tree bent and twisted in the wind, like a contortionist, thinking that any minute the rest of the tree is going to come down.  Surprisingly not a branch came down!  We were warned another storm was coming, and it certainly did.
Anyway, thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. Very cool impossible card! Thanks for the link to the tutorial; it’s very clever. I’m glad the latest storm didn’t cause any more damage!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!