Total Pageviews

Friday 27 April 2018

A Light Bulb Moment!

 Here's another "light bulb" card!  I've had this stamp for a few years now, and have used it on all kinds of cards.  It's a "Global Solutions" stamp, Seattle, WA.  The stamp is called "Girl Pointing At Star", 032C.  I know my friend Margaret has the same stamp because we  got the stamp at the same time.  So, to Margaret K, you can make this card too!
I ended up drawing the light bulb onto some scrap card and cutting around it.  I use this as template and draw around it onto white card, then stamp inside the light bulb.  It was much easier to have a pattern to draw around than it is to keep drawing a light bulb!  I have two templates, one with a cracked light bulb, and the other one is the entire light bulb.  I was just thinking...I might actually design 2 rubber stamps of  light bulbs, one whole and one cracked, then I won't have to keep tracing around the patterns I made!  Now THAT'S a 'light bulb' moment!!
Well, we are in for a horrible cold and wet weekend...I think I'll be inside drawing light bulbs, drinking lot's of hot chocolate and making cards!  Feel free to come and join me! Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!