Total Pageviews

Tuesday 10 April 2018

Bits an Pieces!

I made this (above) from a sheet of corrugated plastic, (Below).  I covered the plastic with a piece of blue material I had bought.  I am going to use it as a backdrop in my photography.  I found several sheets of this corrugated plastic that was being thrown out in the rubbish, so I asked the shop owner if I could have it.  She said, "take the lot!"  So I did!  Luckily I was with a friend who had her car, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to carry it home.  It is about 3 feet by 3 3/4 feet in size.  Some of it has a white background.
 Someone gave me this container (below) of coloured cards in different shapes some time ago, and I have yet to use them!  Since making all the tint flowers from the paint samples, I am thinking of using them on these shapes and making some cards with them.
As you can see, the cards come in various colours and shapes.

Each card is roughly 1 1/2 inches square, although some a tiny bit smaller than this. 
There are about 20+ of each card in each colour, so there's a lot of cards! 
 Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!