Total Pageviews

Friday 6 April 2018

Paint Sample Flowers!

I made these flowers using some paint sample cards I had picked up from Bunnings one time.  I have a collection of different colours, and knew they would somehow end up on my cards one day!  I used a small flower punch to punch out the flowers, and then stuck a half pearl in the center of each flower.  Let me tell you, my hands did not appreciate it at all!  Punching out those flowers has left my thumbs just about useless!  It has made the arthritis in my thumbs ten times worse than it was:-(  But it was fun 😊 to do, and I like how the flowers turned out!  Here they are, below.
  

And here is a closer view of the flowers

Below is what they look like after I punched them out, and before I added the half pearls.


The paint sample cards come in plenty of different colours, so the choice is endless!
And of course, they are free!  Must get some more colours next time I am at Bunnings!


Below are some of the sample cards after I had punched the flowers out.  My next move is to put the flowers onto a card...got to get my "thinking cap" on for that!

Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-) 💜 


1 comment:

  1. I know how it feels after punching a lot. Not fun. But these are cute and I can't wait to see how you use them.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!