Total Pageviews

Monday 1 January 2018

Happy New Year!

The circle tree die is one I got from ebay 
for $1.86 (NZD). It is 3 inches in diameter. It is a set of two dies, as you will see further down.  The bear is from a cheap set I got in the Boxing Day Sales last week.  I think it was a $1.99 for the set.  It has some words, balloons, flowers and hearts as well as the bear.  The set is called "Dancing Bear".  I stamped him on scrap card and cut him out by hand and then stuck him on the card.
Above is a close-up of the tree die, and below are the 2 dies.  You can cut the die out two ways, as you can see in the photo below the dies.

Here is another card I made using the same die.  I've also used my stitched hills die set to make some hills for the cats to sit on!
Below is a close-up of the tree with some tiny gems added to give the tree some sparkle!
The red heart is from another die I got in the sales recently.  It measures around 3 1/2 by 3 inches.
These 2 circle dies below were also some cheap dies from the sales.  They are about 2 inches in diameter.

Below is a baby Blackbird I photographed this morning.  While sitting here editing my photos, I kept hearing these chirps that sounded really close.  I looked out the window and there was Mrs. Blackbird and Baby BB under my carport.  Mrs. BB was teaching  baby where to find food and what sort of things to eat.  Neither of them seemed worried about me with my camera poked out of the window.  I watched them for ages and every so often Mrs. BB would fly off leave the baby behind for a few minutes.  He seemed ok with that and carried on looking for food.
 
They finally moved to another part of the garden and I lost track of them.  It was fun watching them and seeing how she was teaching him to find food.  I wish I could have recorded the sounds she was making as it was just lovely to hear!
 Above is one of my free range eggs and it has "Merry Christmas" stamped on it!  How cool is that?!  I buy a certain brand of free range eggs - "Otaika Valley" eggs and these are the only eggs I have come across to have this stamped on them!  It was a nice surprise to see that when I opened the carton of eggs recently!  
Happy New Year everybody, I hope 2018 is a good year for you all!
Have a SUNSHINE day and thanks for dropping by:-)
{HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!