Total Pageviews

Saturday 20 January 2018

Hello Kitty!

I just made this card today, using some more new dies.  This is from "Mama Elephant" and the set of dies is called "Favor Bag Accessory - Cat".  I made a small bag from some vellum, using my SU dies that make small bags.  After assembling the cat I stuck it to the bag using double sided tape.  I added a small gold crown and a tiny bow tie, and glued a diamond onto each.  And then "Miss Kitty" was ready to go!  So much fun - even when I got the double sided tape stuck in my hair?!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!
{HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. You know you're having fun when you have inky, sticky fingers and possibly glue in your hair!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!