Total Pageviews

Wednesday 24 January 2018

Mini Pockets and "Chocolate Chip!"

 While looking for something this morning, (which I never did find and can't remember what it was now!)  I came across these mini pockets I had made "some time" ago.  I had them stashed away somewhere "safe"...and then forgot about them until I discovered them this morning!  I love it when I do that:-)

Theses are made using some "Stampin' Up!" papers I had.
Each card has a different word stamped on it.  The circles and the words are also from "Stampin' Up!"

And then there are some smaller pockets, also with tiny stamped cards in them
Here's a closer view of the card inside one of the pockets. 
I imagine I must have spent quite a bit of time making these!
And finally, below, is "Chocolate Chip"!  I named him so because of his chocolate colour! 
I am really enjoying making cards using my new craft dies:-)  I made the leaves (below) using one of SU's bird punches.  It also cuts out the leaves. 
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!
{HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!