Total Pageviews

Monday 15 January 2018

Update and Apolgies!I

I'm posting this to let everyone know why I have been absent for awhile!  It's a short story...my laptop died and I had to wait to replace it.  It was not worth trying to get it fixed because it was going to cost me too much.  It was cheaper to buy a new one.  
To Lorraine M, and Andrea B, thank you both for the gorjuss cards I received from you!  I have sent you some snail mail which I hope you will  receive soon!  I have been totally lost without my laptop:-(  This new one is soooooooooooo much faster and more up to date.  I had it up and running really quickly as it actually "spoke" to me (yes, really!) and so getting it set  up was a breeze!  I was surprised when it started to talk to me...but it ended up being fun!
I hope to have my photo programs installed soon, so I will be able to post some new cards on here.
Thanks again to Lorraine M and Andrea B!
Have a SUNSHINE day and thanks for dropping by!  New stuff coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!