Total Pageviews

Saturday 20 January 2018

Cats and Pigs!

I made all of these cards using a set of Paper Smooches dies, called "Cat/Dog".  You can make bears, owls, pigs as well, just by changing the eyes, ears and noses on each one.

I had a lot of fun making these cards, and each one has been sent to various recipients in the mail yesterday.


The hardest job was...deciding what colour card to use!   The card below is a Pig.  So cute and so much fun to make!  I hand drew the black dotted lines around the Pig.
I had to download a new photo editing program as I have a new computer.  And then I had teach myself how to use it so I could get these cards on my blog.   Some "trial and error" and then I got it right:-)  
 These are the envelopes I decorated before I posted the cards.  I have hidden the addresses for privacy reasons.

I hand drew the names then coloured them and added some sparkly glitter.  They look much more sparkly in real life!


Thanks you for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

2 comments:

  1. Adorable cards, Sunshine! I think my favorite is the first one with the little mouse on top. Speaking of cards, I received a beautiful one from you in the mail. I love the little scene with the tree branches, the moon and the frolicking cats. Thanks so much for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are having fun with these dies. And those envies are spectacular!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!