Total Pageviews

Wednesday 31 January 2018

Am I A Paperholic?...YES!

I found this wrapping paper in a shop called "Look Sharp".  They are a really popular shop here in NZ, and are similar to The $2 Shop, but much bigger and much better.  If you look closely at the photo above or below, you will notice that the papers are double sided.  They are a matte paper, although there are a few that are glossy.
.

The quality of the paper is as good as "Stampin' Up" papers, but much cheaper.  These papers cost $1.50 a sheet, and from one sheet I can make eight mini treat bags using the "SU Mini Treat Bag Thinlet" die set.  I fell in love with the papers and bought several sheets in different designs.  The quality of the paper is really good and it has a nice feel to it.  At first I thought the paper was a kind  of plastic, but it isn't.  In the photo below you can see that each sheet is double sided.  I've never seen sheets of wrapping paper that is double sided before.
 The two sheets of paper below, are glossy.  I liked the pattern but I prefer the paper to be matte rather than glossy.
And these are some of the mini treat bags I made using the paper. 
Such pretty colours - inside and out! 
And so much fun to make:-) 

So, am I a paper-holic??!  Absolutely!!  And I am happy to admit to that!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)



2 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful papers, and I think I would have bought them, too! They’re perfect for little treat bags. 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty patterns. Love those bags!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!