Total Pageviews

Sunday 28 January 2018

"Waterfall Card"


This is my very first ever "Waterfall" card!  The above photo is what it looks like when it is closed.

 
I found a video on Dawn Griffiths blog, https://dawnsstampingthoughts.net/   I found her video easy to understand.  I have seen other videos making the same card, but they have been to complicated for my simple brain to understand!  The card did take me awhile to complete, and it is not perfect, there are imperfections in the card.  Hey, it's hand made!

.

On each of the four white cards, I stamped the same dog and stamped him on different angles.  I lightly coloured him with my markers and added some sparkly sequin things to the front of the card.

Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  
{HUGS} from me to YOU:-)



1 comment:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!