Total Pageviews

Sunday 24 December 2017

Flowers and A Snowman!

The flower card was a quick and easy one to make. The words are from an un-mounted "Crafters Companion" stamp set.  I have two of their stamp sets.  I like the writing style of the words.  Here's a close-up of the words I used.
Below is my last Christmas card for 2017.  I used the snowman body from an SU stamp set called "Snow Day."  I also used some sparkly glitter on him, but it doesn't show up here.  IRL he is very sparkly!  I also stuck some tiny gold stars on the green background paper.  Also hard to see on here!
 Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!