Total Pageviews

Wednesday 20 December 2017

Cats!

 I published this card in a previous post, but I have since changed the plane from brown to silver.  It didn't look right in brown, with the black and white. 
Below is my little Princes "Bella-Rosa"!
She was relaxing on a chair, watching what "Romeo-Valentino" was up to...
...and here is what he was up to!  He had pulled all my CLEAN laundry on to the floor and was busy having a wash on top it!  (Excuse me for interrupting your wash, 'Romeo"!) This is a regular thing he does!

Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!
{HUGS} from me to YOU:-)


1 comment:

  1. That’s hilarious! For all the crazy things our cats do, at least they don’t pull my clean laundry on the floor. Oh, wait. I have come home and found things on the floor that I left hanging on the drying rack. Hmm ...

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!