Total Pageviews

Sunday 30 March 2008

That Darn Bind It All Again!











Here are some pages from a small book I made using my Bind It All machine. I made the book with a few too many embellishments, so it is a bit thicker than it should be! Oh well, it WAS my first attempt! I added tabs to each page using my round tag punch from SU.
On this page (left) I inked up the back of the D'vine Swirls embossing folder with blue dye based ink before I embossed it. So the background is coloured & the embossed bit is white. It was alot of fun & I just went with the flow rather than actually 'planning' each page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!