Total Pageviews

Saturday 22 March 2008

Happy Easter!



Just made this quick card for some friends. I cut strips of scrap book paper & glued it to a pale yellow Bazzill card.
Then I stuck the paper flowers on & put a bead in the center of each flower. I stamped the words Happy Easter on white card & layered it onto a lime green piece of Bazzill.
I stamped the tiny chick with umbrella (Stampendous) onto a white circle & layered it onto a green scalloped (nestie) card & stuck it to the yellow card. I added some Kindy Glitz tot he chick & drew pink stitches around the white circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!