Total Pageviews

Friday 28 March 2008

DIY Friday!!



Look what I made!! I was sick of not being able to find the (clear) stamps I wanted, so I made a rail to hang them on!! I found some cup hooks & a piece of plastic piping which was JUST the right size & length! I screwed the cup hooks under the shelf (also made by ME!) & then made some wire hooks. I hung the stamp sets on the wire hooks & BINGO it was all finished!! Now I will USE the clear stamps alot more being able to actually FIND them! I know you can buy display rack thingies, but this cost me NOTHING except a bit of time! I might even make another one!

1 comment:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!