Total Pageviews

Tuesday 4 March 2008

Heart Basket



I made this using my heart nesties. This is an idea I got from Laurens blog, please check out her blog she does great stuff!
I cut out 2 scallop hearts & two plain white hearts. Both sides of the basket are the same. I stamped a big SU background stamp on the green card. I stamped the birds & flowers & added paper flowers over the top. A bit of Kindy Glitz & it was finished! I cut a long strip of green card for the gusset & added ribbon for the handle. Very cute & just perfect for Easter, or...??!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute, cute idea!! Love it!! Enjoyed visiting your blog. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!