Total Pageviews

Sunday 9 March 2008

It Must Be Easter!



I used my oval nesties to make these, first the scallop ones, then the plain ones. The images are all from Heidi Grace, except the one with the umbrella. I think that is a Stampendous one. I used my cuttle bug folders to emboss the coloured ovals. The new Birds & Swirls one is soooo pretty! These only took a few minutes to make & I got the idea from a brochure from Spotlight!
The lime green card doesn't have nay ribbon yet as I didn't have any that matched.

1 comment:

  1. Now those look easy enough for me!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!