Total Pageviews

Sunday 30 March 2008

From Cat Food To Candles!




Well, there's NO stamping involved in this project, but it was definitely FUN!! I get alot of empty cat food cans that just go in the recycle bin each week & I thought I could "make" something with them! These candle holders are what I came up with!
I wrapped & taped a piece of gold corrugated (with my wavy corrugator) card around the tin. I then taped a piece of ribbon around the gold card. I used my circle scallop nestabilities to make a mat thing for the bottom of the tin, same colour as the ribbon. I used double sided tape to hold everything to the tin. Then I 3/4 filled the tin with tiny pebbles & sat the candle in the center. Then I put the pebbles around the rest of the tin to fill it up. Voila...finished!! One happy stamper! Now I just have to rummage around inside the recycle bin to get more tins...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!