Total Pageviews

Sunday 30 March 2008

Stamping Queen!

I made this using my Bind It All machine. I cut the cover & pages with my wavy cutter from Creative Memories. I made the hands with a mold & some modelling clay then baked them in the oven. (Ok, so it wasn't as much fun as making MUFFINS
but it was still fun!) I stamped the saying onto white card & stuck it to the book & placed the hands where I wanted them. The little girl is from a keyring or something. The book looks crooked because it is sitting on a slight angle! I am going to a craft show next week & inside the journal I have stuck several post - it notes with things on that I need to get, or check out. As I buy the items, I will take out the PIN & throw it away! Thus being able to re-use the note book many times. I will also use it for sketching idea's etc as I see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!