Total Pageviews

Tuesday 4 March 2008

Paper Daisies



I just LOVE these colours, orange & turquoise!
I got these turquoise paper flowers at Spotlight, but since then have made HEAPS of my own using my flower punches. Punch out the daisy shape using hand made paper, then cut a tiny slit between every second petal. Use your stylus to 'curl' the flower, turn it over & use the stylus just in the center of the flower. Voila! Paper flowers in all colours & sizes. Check out Valitas blog, that's who I got this NEAT-O idea from!! Clever girl Valita! I added brads & buttons & an orange bow to the card. Easy & QUICK! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!