Total Pageviews

Friday 2 August 2024

"Lady in A Hat"!

                                                


Hmmm, I don't know why this picture  is showing up as pink?!It was created on a sheet of WHITE card stock! Bummer. You'll just have to believe me when I tell you it is not pink! This is another Chocolate Baroque stamp I bought at the recent Papercraft show I went to. She is called..."Lady in Hat". I fussy cut a couple of the flowers and added them to the side of her hat, almost as if they are flying off her hat! In the photo below you can see I have used sponge tape to give some of the flowers a 3D effect. I used a star stencil for the background on this card, and added some clear glitter gel pen to some of the stars. The background is in pale colours and not easy to see on these photo's.

I am still not doing a lot of creating because I am still in a fair amount of pain. I try, but the pain gets in the way and I give up. I see my Doctor next week, and I am hoping he has some answers for me! Thanks for dropping by! Have a SUNSHINE day! remember to always be your authentic self and shine bright each and every day!


2 comments:

  1. The colored stars make a cool background, and I love how you added dimension with the flowers - gorgeous! Take it easy, Sunshine, and I hope you are feeling better soon! - Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, I love all those fussy cut flowers. Such a pretty image.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!