Total Pageviews

Sunday 11 August 2024

New Card(s)!

Both these cards are made using two of y new Chocolate Baroque stamps.
The first card is ruined :-( It got suck onto the black card in the wrong place and I (stupidly) thought I could remove it. Big mistake, it ripped., and then I somehow spilled water on the image! (Don't ask!)  Oh well, it's just an opportunity to make another one! I just thought I would show it anyway. The name of that (above) image is, "Spring Awakening". Very pretty when she isn't ripped, lol! This card below, is called "Autumn Medley", and yes, she has purple and pink hair!
All these Chocolate Baroque stamps I have been using, measure about 5 3/4 x 3 3/4 inch in size, so they are quite a big size. Ok, that's all for today. I am not feeling 100% well and think I need to adjust my medications. Thanks for dropping by! Have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self and shine bright each and every day!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!